Auction- Lemon Blue\Brown Red Cochin Pair(bantams) NPIP

swheat

The Bantam Barn
14 Years
Mar 18, 2008
Alabama
My Coop
My Coop
I have a Lemon Blue roo @ 1 year of age and Brown Red pullet about 7months old. This pairing will give Lemon Blues and Brown Red chicks. I am NPIP certified. Bidding starts at $75.00 and bid increment of $1. Express Shipping is $65.00 includes box. I will ship when weather is permitting on both ends .NO shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Virginia. Auction ends Tuesday night-Feb 28 @ 8:30 pm Central time Payment due at the end of auction. PM any ?'s
Paypal to [email protected] Please place bids here, Do Not pm me with bids. Thanks Happy Bidding :)

Gorgeous Steve! Wish we had another pen available
smile.png

Thank you ! I actually need a few more pens myself...but doesn't everyone...:lol:

Last edited:
Just to wanted to clarify - the hens eye is fine , I just caught her with her eye closed, which with the flash makes the eye look blind..though she is not.

If I only had more hens:he...Now if any one wants reverse trios(2 cockerels & 1 pullet) I can do that, :oops: I have a few cockerels. LOL I do have a pair of Brown Reds available that I can bundle with this pair for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom