Austrlop cross Leghorn

ILIKEDUCKS

Songster
Mar 7, 2020
Australia
Hi I have some chicks due next Monday and I wanted to know if any of you people have ever cross bred Austrlops and black leghorn and what is it’s laying capabilities and colours of them the dad is the black leghorn and the pullets are Austrlop’s

Hi I have some chicks due next Monday and I wanted to know if any of you people have ever cross bred Austrlops and black leghorn and what is it’s laying capabilities and colours of them the dad is the black leghorn and the pullets are Austrlop’s
Austra-White is a popular layer cross -- a white leghorn and a Australorp. I have not had them, but they are sold as good layers.

Austra-White is a popular layer cross -- a white leghorn and a Australorp. I have not had them, but they are sold as good layers.
ok thank you I don’t think a black leghorn will make a difference so I assume they would look the same as the austra white but a bit more blcak

ok thank you I don’t think a black leghorn will make a difference so I assume they would look the same as the austra white but a bit more blcak
They will be completely black as usually Black + Black = Blacks, Black Leghorns are supposed to be based on ER/ER plus melanizers because they have to have Clean Yellow Shanks. They will be exceptional layers of Tinted colored eggs.

They will be completely black as usually Black + Black = Blacks, Black Leghorns are supposed to be based on ER/ER plus melanizers because they have to have Clean Yellow Shanks. They will be exceptional layers of Tinted colored eggs.
Ok great do u know if it will be good to breed from them when there older, I also had a Indian game cross with a lavender Orpington do u know how they will look like, rooster is Indian game pulllets were lavender Orpington

Back
Top Bottom