B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Hello, fellow Dorking lovers! We have a small farm in upstate New York near the Vermont border. We have been raising Red Dorkings for about 4 years, originally from eggs from Julie in NC and Rudy in Indiana. I'm very pleased to say that this summer God blessed us with five broody hens and we now have over twenty five birds fathered by our gentle roosters. We'd love to help someone else get started with this beautiful, gentle breed! Please let me know if you are interested in birds - we have 4-6 month old cockrels, pullets and mature hens. God bless!

Wow they're beautiful!! I have silver gray Dorkings and I'm not set up for both reds and silvers. But if I ever am I'd love to take you up on it!

Nancy

Who's is this Rudy? I'm in desperate want of some Dorkings.
Hello, fellow Dorking lovers! We have a small farm in upstate New York near the Vermont border. We have been raising Red Dorkings for about 4 years, originally from eggs from Julie in NC and Rudy in Indiana. I'm very pleased to say that this summer God blessed us with five broody hens and we now have over twenty five birds fathered by our gentle roosters. We'd love to help someone else get started with this beautiful, gentle breed! Please let me know if you are interested in birds - we have 4-6 month old cockrels, pullets and mature hens. God bless!

Sign me up! I have Black and Red Dorkings. Little chicks right now and only five altogether. They are SO HARD to find quality wise. I finally ended up ordering from Sand Hill Preservation. I am so happy that I did. The chickens and guineas are beautiful perfect and full of energy. Today is day three in the brooder... They share the brooder with the Iowa Blues and Salmon Favorelles and of course the Lavender and Chocolate guineas.

I've waited so long for the chicks. I had to move to be able to get them. (Another LONG story of governmental abuse.) I can hear them peeping and scratching around.

Blessings,
Homesteader2

WOW I'd love to take you up on the offer! I'm in Arkansas and I don't think I can travel that far. What a beautiful offer.

Back
Top Bottom