baby chick brought to my back door

koko365

Songster
8 Years
May 12, 2015
Florida
hello,

two little boys around 8 years old came to my back door yesterday with a baby chick that might be a few days old at most.
I put it in a bird cage in my kitchen last night, but now I don't know what to do with it. It peeps non-stop except if I hold it. I do have crumbled tiny chicken food and water for it, but it is non-stop peeping! please give me some advice.

hello,

two little boys around 8 years old came to my back door yesterday with a baby chick that might be a few days old at most.
I put it in a bird cage in my kitchen last night, but now I don't know what to do with it. It peeps non-stop except if I hold it. I do have crumbled tiny chicken food and water for it, but it is non-stop peeping! please give me some advice.
Probably cold do you have a heat source for it?

hello,

It need a heat source and a buddy. They don't do well alone

Back
Top Bottom