Baby chicks with tail down!

Jimmybeam01

Songster
7 Years
Dec 13, 2016
Boyd, Wisconsin
My Coop
My Coop
Can anyone shed some light on why some of my baby chicks tails down couple weeks old.
image.jpg

Can you put the sick ones in warm broader and treat them for coccidiosis with Corid (amprolium)?
Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed  - The Correct Amprolium Dose

Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed - The Correct Amprolium Dose

Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed The Correct Amprolium Dose Treatment 20% Powder 9.6% Liquid For 3-5 days 1.5 teaspoons per gallon 2 teaspoons per gallon then for 7-14 days 1/3 teaspoon per gallon 1/2 teaspoon per gallon When treating coccidisosis in my own birds I...

Can you put the sick ones in warm broader and treat them for coccidiosis with Corid (amprolium)?
Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed  - The Correct Amprolium Dose

Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed - The Correct Amprolium Dose

Treating Coccidiosis with Corid, Amprol, AmproMed The Correct Amprolium Dose Treatment 20% Powder 9.6% Liquid For 3-5 days 1.5 teaspoons per gallon 2 teaspoons per gallon then for 7-14 days 1/3 teaspoon per gallon 1/2 teaspoon per gallon When treating coccidisosis in my own birds I...
What’s a proper amount for one gal

What’s a proper amount for one gal
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/corid-amprolium-oral-drench-instructions.74391/
Corid Amprolium Oral Drench Instructions

Corid Amprolium Oral Drench Instructions

When treating a bird for coccidiosis one can give an oral drench in addition to their medicated water. Here are the instructions: 9.6% liquid - Do not dilute Give 0.1 ml per pound of body weight orally once or twice a day for 1-3 days. or 0.02 ml per 100 grams of body weight orally once or...

Back
Top Bottom