Barn yard mix Hatch-A-Long

Pics
It's Nutmeg's 2 week birthday! She likes to jump out of the brooder and will roam around the house on my shoulder. Definently the most tame chick I have ever had.
Candy is growing so fast too! She is getting more energetic but she loves cuddles.
Ghost is so cute! She doesn't like to be touched but neither does her momma. Her adult feathers are slate gray and I just love the coloring on her!
Blossom loves food. She also loves playing with Nutmeg. They cuddle and do everything together.

It's Nutmeg's 2 week birthday! She likes to jump out of the brooder and will roam around the house on my shoulder. Definently the most tame chick I have ever had.
Candy is growing so fast too! She is getting more energetic but she loves cuddles.
Ghost is so cute! She doesn't like to be touched but neither does her momma. Her adult feathers are slate gray and I just love the coloring on her!
Blossom loves food. She also loves playing with Nutmeg. They cuddle and do everything together.
So adorable!!!

Nutmeg is now called Nutty. She is a He and it is already obvious at his 3rd week birthday. He loves cuddles and everyday I come home and hold my arm out to him. He climbs up and goes around the house with me on my shoulder.
Ghost is very flighty and is a little version of her mother temperament wise. Her feathers are a gorgeous black/blue color. And the tips of her wings are white.
Blossom is growing fast and is the largest of the second hatch group. She loves to sleep and chase around Nutty. She ended up on the floor yesterday because she tried to chase Nutty out of the brooder.
Candy is almost caught up to her siblings size wise. She has a black line on her beak that I am referring to as her, "Mustache." It is how I tell her apart from her sister Blossom. She still hasn't learned to roost but she will hopefully learn soon!

I have a white rock rooster that looks like he has been doing the business with some of my young hens, different breeds. I have eggs (pure, rare) being sent to me today. I will set aside a few eggs from my hens, that I am hopeful for.

Nutmeg is now called Nutty. She is a He and it is already obvious at his 3rd week birthday. He loves cuddles and everyday I come home and hold my arm out to him. He climbs up and goes around the house with me on my shoulder.
Ghost is very flighty and is a little version of her mother temperament wise. Her feathers are a gorgeous black/blue color. And the tips of her wings are white.
Blossom is growing fast and is the largest of the second hatch group. She loves to sleep and chase around Nutty. She ended up on the floor yesterday because she tried to chase Nutty out of the brooder.
Candy is almost caught up to her siblings size wise. She has a black line on her beak that I am referring to as her, "Mustache." It is how I tell her apart from her sister Blossom. She still hasn't learned to roost but she will hopefully learn soon!
Sorry haven't been on in a long time been busy but glad all the chicks are doing well

Back
Top Bottom