Barred Rock Rooster x EE/OE/Ameraucana Hen

ITF

Hatching
Apr 21, 2024
I have BR Roo if I hatch chicks from those Hens what "breed" would they be ? or what would they look like ..

They wouldn’t be any particular breed. They would just be barnyard mixes. And what they look like depends on what colors they are. If you post pictures of the parents we could tell you what the chicks might look like.

They wouldn’t be any particular breed. They would just be barnyard mixes. And what they look like depends on what colors they are. If you post pictures of the parents we could tell you what the chicks might look like.
Thanks! Sorry I meant OE . I was just wondering more for selling purposes , I've been studying more of how to achieve different egg colors but wasn't sure what to call the chicks .

Thanks! Sorry I meant OE . I was just wondering more for selling purposes , I've been studying more of how to achieve different egg colors but wasn't sure what to call the chicks .
It’s okay, I noticed you edited it after I posted hahah I was too fast 🤣 and ah okay that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom