BDutch's bantam flock & natural breeding projects #5 🪺 🪺 and #6

Oh no! Is she gone for sure? Could she have flown somewhere? I'm so so sorry :hugs
:hugs

Maybe hiding somewhere? :fl
I hope she’s lost and found a place to hide for the night.
Abby was very sad Chef didn’t show up to roost. She was making sounds as if she was a chick.

Strange thing happened. Ini mini, Janice and Abby sleep on the tiny coop in the run.

I hope she’s lost and found a place to hide for the night.
Abby was very sad Chef didn’t show up to roost. She was making sounds as if she was a chick.

Strange thing happened. Ini mini, Janice and Abby sleep on the tiny coop in the run.

Could they have been scared by a predator? Young birds are pretty iffy with their roosting spots, but the old birds don't change as easily

Theres always a risk of predators who could have paid a visit.
We also had chickens disappear who returned before nightfall or the next day too. And once after seeing a dog Ini mini got trapped in a neighbouring garden, I could pick her up the next day.

In the meantime I’m hoping for the best. But Chef was a bit silly for a chicken and my hopes are no very high. Sometimes she acted as if she was a shepherd dog instead of a tiny chicken, chasing the neighbour cats and jays.

Theres always a risk of predators who could have paid a visit.
We also had chickens disappear who returned before nightfall or the next day too. And once after seeing a dog Ini mini got trapped in a neighbouring garden, I could pick her up the next day.

In the meantime I’m hoping for the best. But Chef was a bit silly for a chicken and my hopes are no very high. Sometimes she acted as if she was a shepherd dog instead of a tiny chicken, chasing the neighbour cats and jays.

Hoping for the best possible outcome :hugs !

Back
Top Bottom