Beautiful roosters and cocks in need of rehoming~ CA

CherriesBrood

Chicken Photographer
8 Years
Feb 5, 2015
Hi, I have to many roosters and I need to find homes for four of them. First off I do not ship my birds and I do NOT want them going to someone who will eat them or give them to someone who will.
First one is my lavendar silkie. He's very sweet, lets me pick him up, he would do good with kids he warns against predators and he's super pretty! He's about 10-11 months old. He does get pecked on by other roosters, and he is a little aggressive towards hens, so I would suggest he has his own flock.

Next is my mix between a Salmon Favorelle and a Cuckoo Maran. He's not tame, but he's a really good protector, he's 7 months.

And last are my bantam mixes, one is a golden sebright OEGB mix, and the other is a porcelain d'uccle OEGB mix. I hatched both of them myself. These are the sweetest babies. The love to jump on my hand when I have treats, and they let me pick them up. They are 2 months old.

I live about an hour away from Sacramento CA, and am willing to travel 1 1/2 hours max to deliver the birds.
All of my birds are for free. As I said before I can't ship them and I do NOT want them to be eaten. Thank you for your time please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, in order to advertise roosters it's really better to make your own thread. To do so go to the front of "animals in need of rehoming" and click the blue button make a thread. Hope this helps and hope they find homes. :)

All are still available but if nobody responds within this week they will be going to my local feed store.

Lol i live in PAKISTAN and id be thankful if u could send one to me,,, here roosters are really valuable,More than Humans

Back
Top Bottom