RidleysRoostingLadies2020

In the Brooder
Mar 10, 2020
Snapchat-1944174981.jpg

Hey! My name is Breanna, I'm 27 years old. I grew up and still live in a small country town in Northwest Georgia. Between four kids and school, I decided that I also needed a hobby. This hobby just so happened to involve my husband dumping his time and money into building a brooder for a small flock of birds. I hope that our new feathered friends will produce an abundance of eggs and maybe a few laughs along the way.
Presently, our little fluff balls are residing inside their new brooder...which is placed, not so inconspicuously, inside our home. Over the next few weekends we will be spending time building the coop and yard to which they will be moved to in roughly four to five weeks. We currently have 4 Buff Orphingtins, 2 White Bantam Silkies, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes, and 2 Black Copper Marans. In about 16 to 24 weeks we should have eggs, given that our whole flock survives the elements and the test of time. At which point we will hopefully get to enjoy and sell some of our eggs. 🥚🐣🐔 wE aRe ChIcKeN FaRmErS nOw. 🐔🐣🥚

Back
Top Bottom