Belgian liege fighter eggs

I'd like a dozen or so if you can get that many fresh, just let me know what i owe you and I'll get you paid for them

I am a small time hobbyist. You are responsible for knowing your local laws and rules and whether I can ship to you. My flock is healthy, but I have no certification.

Well I'm in the upper peninsula of Michigan so shipping is the only option for me, so I'm kinda limited to hatching eggs or maybe chicks if you have the ability to ship them.
You may want to look into whether you can have eggs shipped to you from out of state without certification.

It’s too hot. They would start incubating before I collect them and during shipping at the wrong temp. I think you would have a terrible hatch rate. If you’re local you can pick them up and get them under your hen within a couple hours, they would probably be ok. I think I’d be wasting your time shipping them during this heat.

I’d like to buy 12 Be
$50 plus $25 shipping. I am near Philly. I am collecting daily and usually ship on Saturday. I am incubating my own as well, so I know they are fertile. This is my second year hatching them. I have stock from 3 sources, though they are all together now. I did not get them from GF, but I assume somewhere down the line they trace back there. Mine are all black/gold or blue/gold. Some of my Roos run big. Pics are obviously at different ages. The chipmunk pattern ones seem to always be roosters.

I am a small time hobbyist. You are responsible for knowing your local laws and rules and whether I can ship to you. My flock is healthy, but I have no certification.

Now that the heat is past I may have some, though they go off lay for the winter in about a month

Back
Top Bottom