Best Hen Contest

Third Place: Pollito Pelon’s Buff Orpington Mixed Naked Neck!
1630538659182.jpeg
You were the first entry, yet you still won! Your hen is beautiful, and you deserve this place!

First Place: Just Baby Margo’s Baby Margo! View attachment 2819376
She is so beautiful and unbelievably cute!
I knew from the start that she would win!
Awww. Thank you!❤️ It means a lot!🥰 Great job to everyone else too! Your hens are all beautiful and I can tell they are all very loved!😊

I must enter my Hattie-girl. She’s a 2 year old Rhode Island Red and not the prettiest hen in the world, but she is the best to me :love . She’s always loved sitting in her mama’s lap, is very curious and personable, gets along pretty well with the rest of the flock, and just loves having her mama chicken (me) around. She had to have surgery last year (really bad laceration on her side), and when I went to pick her up from the vet, they said I could let her out of the pet carrier. She walked right out and snuggled in against me. She’s my special girl and I hope she lives as long as my Barred Rock, Alice (currently 8 years old). Anyhoo, here are some pictures of her (mostly with me in them as well…):wee.

View attachment 2815331View attachment 2815332View attachment 2815333View attachment 2815334View attachment 2815335View attachment 2815336
I love her story! 🥰 What a special birdie!

Back
Top Bottom