Beware Lancaster Fancy Fowl

Yes thanks for posting we ordered chicks to be delivered spring 2015! and still waiting for a refund! Over $200 I'll definately be reaching out. We are in the Midwest, no wonder we didn't get our birds, thank you all for your posts. Thankful were not alone, angry "John 4 Jesus" did this to others too!

I just sent the complaint to paypal. I'm so glad I came across this! I had no idea I could file this with paypal for help. I've been dealing with it for so long and im so tired of the same run around I've been getting over a year now. Thanks again!

You folks need to subscribe to Poultry Press. Follw the show awards for awhile and buy from reputable breeders. Whether you want show stock or not.

I'm still waiting for my refund. Lancaster fancy fowl was to refund me my shipping charge because we ended up driving up there and picking them up. The first time, we had to go to some dirty garage. After one of my chicks died from coccidia, two days after picking them up, We met up again so that they could replace it, and we were told to meet up at a sheetz. None of my silkies where the color that we ordered. We ordered one buff and one blue. We ended up with a white and a black silkie. The white one came down with respiratory illness and finally saved her life after weeks of caring for her. The barred rock chick was supposed to be a female. Can you say… cock-a-doodle-doo. We purchased eight chicks in May and after many phone calls, were assured we would get our shipping refund, here we are in September and still waiting. Not a happy camper.

Hello, I also am having a lot of trouble with this guy. I am not getting a refund nor the chickens I ordered. You said you drove up there. Do you remember the address? I might be calling the BBB but need an address or they cannot help me.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Anne

they (paypal) won't even entertain our request for a refund. They said too much time has passed
sad.png

Last edited:
978 route 100
Bechtelsville Pa 19505 is the address to his car shop where we picked up the chicks in May and then the sick pullets that they ended up being picked back up in August. Good luck.

Hello, I also am having a lot of trouble with this guy. I am not getting a refund nor the chickens I ordered. You said you drove up there. Do you remember the address? I might be calling the BBB but need an address or they cannot help me.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Anne

Back
Top Bottom