Bible Verse sharing

Pics
Screenshot_20231219-160213_Bible.jpg

@Evadig Praying for your mom!

@Blue Raptor You might like this thread.

I don't know all of these word for word, and I don't even remember the chapter/verse numbers for some of them, but here are a few of my favorites.

Those living in the land of darkness have seen a great light, on those walking in deep darkness a light has dawned. (Isaiah 9:2)

Those who hope in the Lord will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 4?:?)

Those who know your name put their trust in you. (Psalm 9:10 I think)

Love is patient, love is kind... (I forget the chapter, verses 4-8)

I have 5 particular verses memorized. Most are from James because it’s my favorite book.
“Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of you faith produces perseverance.” James 1:2-3
“My dear brother and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry.” James 1:19
“Peacemakers who sow peace reap a harvest of righteousness.” James 3:18
“Make it your goal to lead a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands just as we have instructed you before. Then people who are not believers will respect the way that you live and you will not need to depend on others.” 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
“But when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” Matthew 6:6

There’s some I just know off the top of my head, but probably wouldn’t say I have memorized except for John 3:16, cause you know, like everyone has that one memorized. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom