Big Comb, Little Comb, Weird Comb Contest

Breed: Spangled Claret
Name: #4... Sorry, he was just my favorite breeder. Didn't have a name.
Sex: Rooster
Story: At one point in his life, #4 had the largest straight comb in my flock. Then one day I came out and his comb had been halved, I think it had poor circulation. Anyways, he got that wierd looking comb at around a year old. I lost him over the summer, him and all of the spangled hens. Something tore open the pens... He was such a good looking bird, and nearing the perfection I wanted them to. I think I was only a generation or two off on my spangles in creating them without flaws. :( I wish I had better pictures.
Did I forget something?

Breed: Spangled Claret
Name: #4... Sorry, he was just my favorite breeder. Didn't have a name.
Sex: Rooster
Story: At one point in his life, #4 had the largest straight comb in my flock. Then one day I came out and his comb had been halved, I think it had poor circulation. Anyways, he got that wierd looking comb at around a year old. I lost him over the summer, him and all of the spangled hens. Something tore open the pens... He was such a good looking bird, and nearing the perfection I wanted them to. I think I was only a generation or two off on my spangles in creating them without flaws. :( I wish I had better pictures.
Did I forget something?

Thats so sad, you forgot to put the section of comb your entering him in

Back
Top Bottom