BIN 10+ hatching eggs from pen yielding only Blue Copper Marans Ship Great Bloodlines week of Aug 5

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This is for ship week of August 5 This is a buy it now at the price of $25.00 plus shipping. Shipment depends on hens continue to lay as presently which is expected and payment sent promptly to Paypal [email protected] (all numbers after bargain) and no e pay please as it delays shipment. (TO buy, please post as reply to me in pm or to [email protected] (our farm email) do not in reply to this post. Send in paypal notes and pm to me,your BYC name, your full name, mailing address and phone IF you want to pick up at the post office. Shipping system is described in next to last line of post. Postage is $18.50 and is Priority Mail/confirmation delivery. Please disregard comment below, comments are carried forward when we renew our listing. We wrap and ship carefully but do not guarantee hatch rate or replace eggs as shipping and incubation are out of our control. 10+ means 10 eggs, more if available on shipping day. Please ignore any older comments below as I was unable to delete in the reposting of this listing. If you don't use paypal and want to order for future weeks or you are a new member with limited posts, feel free to message us at [email protected] with any questions. Please let us know you are coming from BYC when you do so!
smile.png

The eggs come from a pen where there is a Splash rooster over Black copper marans which yields 100% Blue Copper Marans. This Pen represents Bev Davis and Wade Jeanne and also our own Garry farm lineage. The pics of the blue Copper Marans hens are below to let you see the kind of girls we get from this!These hens are not in the breeding pen!

Here is a pic of some of the eggs from this pen that were in our "eating" basket on January 23 All hens in the pen are in different laying cycles so not all will be this color, some may be lighter and some may be darker. Egg picture was taken with natural sunlight at approximately 4:45 pm.slightly over cast day. carton is white, floor is our old farm house pine floors. Mustard is yellow!
smile.png

LL

Please review our feedback in my profile section for Customer satisfaction. And if you have sufficient incubator space or broody hens, we do offer other chicken hatching eggs (search for our name in this section)Feel free to pm me about these as well.Thank you for your interest and have a blessed day!

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website
http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Buying! We're fulltime farmers,please give us time to answer questions!​

Last edited:
Can yuou still ship next week? I have a broody hen, a mixed cochin,so I don't worry about her stopping, but I don't want to wait too long.

If you want a shipment later than 9/4, please deposit the funds into the listed paypal and then send me a pm here with the desired ship date! Thanks for the interest, These are awesome birds!!!! And Happy Labor Day!

Do you sell cuckoo? Hen? Marans only... I am avid fan of Marans and I want to purchase Marans, so can you give me more details on them.

Thanks

A little late with this but I just had to put it in
I recieved my eggs very fast in two days they where very nice and dark I think the box could have been droped from a plane and the eggs would have been fine they where packed that good.
Great person to by from very fast to respond to questions and said to let them know if I have any questions I tought that was nice.
Thank you very much Nancy

Yes eggs available for 2/18 ship week. In order to get these you will need to proceed to pay with paypal. As indicated in the ad
smile.png

Paypal [email protected] (all numbers after bargain) and no e pay please as it delays shipment. (Be sure to send me your name and full mailing address as well as what you bought at the bottom of paypal info & BYC name. If you run out of space in that section, send to [email protected] please . Thanks and have a blessed day!

Back
Top Bottom