BIN: 12+ Blue,Black,Splash,White, Partridge & buff silkie eggs ship 2/26/2017wk located in Georgia

So, despite the power outage, I still had a very successful hatch and now have 10 new healthy Silkie chicks! And they are beautiful. Couldn't be happier. Thank you Garry Farm!

You are most welcome and thank you for sharing the Awesome, wondrous, story of the little ones and how you kept them warm at such a critical time in their development. You did a wondrous job of staying the course and not giving up hope.
jumpy.gif
And working so hard in the face of adversity and though all stories may not quite seem miraculous as this one, I count every little one baby born a blessing. Thank you for sharing the saga of your little ones. It was so encouraging and just to let you know there were many prayers and thoughts coming to you from our farm for this hatch. and we are most grateful and grinning from ear to ear for the tender sweet little babies you received. And I just sent up prayers of gratitude.
love.gif
Folks please read back over how Paula Jean managed through the unmanageable and was soo soo rewarded by an incredible hatch. And now to tell my hubby who does such a wondrous job of feeding and watering and caring for all the birds. Tell the little ones "love from Nanny Nancy and Poppa Jacque" Now waiting for photos! please!!!!
caf.gif
Blessings on you and your household!

Don't worry, there's nothing you need to do. Don't have to tell her or anything
smile.png
PS Do you need some eggs? Please message me if you do.....What I would really say to you is that this is the Way God made the hens, so that they do know. I know that the broodiness has been "bred out" of many breeds over time by human beings who wanted egg quantity. Much as I like our eggs, I love the broodiness of our silkies, although it makes "guessing" which eggs for when a challenge! Happily my husband has indulged my extreme silkie addiction as they are our largest flock on the farm:) And do let me know if you ever have a lonely broody or a place in the incubator you want filled with some of our babies!Blessings on your day!

Last edited:
I agree Gary did a good job packaging and delivering my fertile eggs. The cold did many eggs in, but I got 6 great chicks nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom