BIN --- Ancona ducks - NPIP Day old, Juv, Adult

Are you planning on still having eggs available next year? And would you be willing to do a split order of Ancona and Appleyards? Would love love to add more ducks this year, but I have been cut off by my husband :) Really hoping to add Ancona's, Appleyards and Saxony ducks next year.

It could be worse :) I have many more birds than the "6 chickens" he thought I was going to be getting, so given that he has been pretty forgiving. Thanks for letting me know!

Celtic Oaks: I am afraid that may very well be the case :). Bugger, I need to update my signature. Had a horrible predator attack a couple weeks ago which killed all but 1 of my original ducks :( Quickly found 4 Anconas on craigslist to be her friends since she was so traumatized. I will say, they are far calmer than the runners and WH that I had before. I really like the attitude and look of the Ancona, would love to have a couple more colors though (mine are just black, which was fine until I read how many colors you have :) ).

So sorry about the predator loss. Hope what ever it was it doesn't return.

Glad you found new friends for your survivor.

The colors are fun to see mingling together.

Hi-
I live in Wa state and am wondering how soon you could ship? Shipping costs? Minimum order, ect. I am only looking for either 4 ducklings or 4 juveniles. Thanks

Laura

Hi-
I live in Wa state and am wondering how soon you could ship? Shipping costs? Minimum order, ect. I am only looking for either 4 ducklings or 4 juveniles. Thanks

Laura

Laura,

min 6 ducklings for shipping. Adults and juveniles can ship 1-5 total per box. Shipping is based on weight of the box so would be dependant on if you bought ducklings or juveniles or adults. Feel free to click the link above to the Ancona page of our site for more info.

Shellie

Back
Top Bottom