BIN - French White Muscovy 1 doz plus NPIP -------- Price includes shipping

CelticOaksFarm

Family owned, family run
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Florida - Space Coast
Shipping is INCLUDED in the purchase price

Our recent processed drakes were 9lbs and 12lbs when they went into the freezer!

PM or EMAIL SOLD to buy these.

PP Payments to: [email protected]

Hatching eggs available weekly all summer & fall.

http://www.celticoaks.com/ducks/french-white-muscovy/

French White Muscovy Hatching Eggs

12 (1 doz) hatching eggs

priority shipping

Fed Mazuri waterfowl feed and whole grains, raised on pasture.Muscovy ducks are great on the farm to control insects the natural way. They are particularly helpful controlling flies, grasshoppers, ticks and mosquitos. If you put them in a pen with cows or calves they will eat most of the flies. In one experiment where two year old Muscovy ducks were put in cow pens, the fly population was reduced by 80 to 90 percent.The males are large, weighing up to fifteen pounds, with the smaller females reaching about nine. Muscovy eggs are rich and delicious. They're a cream color with a harder shell then most duck eggs and weigh about 2.7 ounces, which would grade as "jumbo".

Muscovy will lay up to 180 eggs a year and hatch about four sets of ducklings if they get lots of high protein feed. Muscovy ducks are great mothers and do a good job raising their young. Muscovy take longer to hatch than other poultry... an egg takes 33 to 35 days to hatch.

Muscovy meat is one of the healthiest meats on the market today, being 98% or greater fat free. Many people say that the breast meat of a Muscovy is hard to tell from a Sirloin steak. Famous chefs know this and use Muscovy meat in a number of ways. They have become experienced at cutting and preparing the meat for various delicacies. It is even ground up and used as hamburger in a variety of dishes. Folks on a low-fat diet know that the meat is not only great tasting but very nutritious. And, being so lean, meat from the Muscovy duck is not greasy as is the case with other ducks. Some say that the meat tastes a lot like expensive ham, others say it is hard to tell from veal.

WE ONLY SHIP TO US ADDRESSES DONT BUY IF YOU DONT LIVE IN THE USA.

*******Your eggs will be shipped in bubble wrap with packing material to ensure the eggs arrive in the best condition possible, however once the package leaves my hands I can not be responsible for the handling of your package. The post office has been known to delay packages, drop and throw them, and expose them to high heat. For these reasons I can't be held responsible for their handling and care once I had them over to the post office. All of our eggs are test set long before we offer eggs for sale. We have 96-100 hatch rates with our incubators here on the farm.

Last edited:
Gotta say this is an AWESOME deal. Folks, this breed is awesome and every word in the ad is true. One thing I'd like to ad is they can sit on BIG clutches and I've had mine hatch up to 2dozen at a time.

I'm tapped out on space otherwise I'd be all over this :)

Hi am interested in your muscovy eggs . Can u do paypal? Also it is very hot here in Alabama. Never had eggs shipped b 4! Should I wait 4 things to cool off?
Thanks,
Dee

Back
Top Bottom