BIN: Gorgeous white Silkie cockerel

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Offering for your consideration this absolutely gorgeous white Silkie cockerel. He is just under a year old and come from my NPIP certified and AI tested clean show flock. He has the most gorgeous type of any male I've ever seen, it is truly spectacular. Beautiful wide head, huge crest & cushion, good feet, turquoise lobes, great balance, dark eyes and perfect comb. His faults are a lack of middle toe feathering and very faint buff leakage over his shoulders that really can't be seen unless he is wet. Like his father, who was bred by Shorty Polston, he appears to be carrying the silver gene as he has a faint silvery cast to his tail. I would like to keep him, but I have a full brother (whose first chicks are spectacular) and this boy needs an outcross flock & hens with ample middle toe feathering. Shipping generally runs about $55 and includes the cost of a new shipping box. With payment, I will hold him until weather allows if you are still having hot weather. He was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch and will come to you bathed, wormed and parasite free. Please pm or email with any questions.

(He is missing a chunk of his crest above his comb, courtesy of his friends in the cockerel pen:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom