Black Australorp Rooster in East Texas

Ashley Benningfield

In the Brooder
Jul 23, 2023
Hi everyone!

I have a lovely Black Australorp rooster that came with an order of pullets and I need to find a home for him. He is 10 weeks old, friendly, quiet, and takes good care of the girls he was raised with. I had a backup option when I purchased them in case I received a roo but they can no longer take him because they hatched out too many themselves. I'd love to keep him but it's not an option for me. Please let me know if you'd be interested in taking him!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    516 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    509.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    538.2 KB · Views: 9
Have you tried listing him for free on Craigslist yet?

Hi everyone!

I have a lovely Black Australorp rooster that came with an order of pullets and I need to find a home for him. He is 10 weeks old, friendly, quiet, and takes good care of the girls he was raised with. I had a backup option when I purchased them in case I received a roo but they can no longer take him because they hatched out too many themselves. I'd love to keep him but it's not an option for me. Please let me know if you'd be interested in taking him!
Have you found him a home?

Hi everyone!

He found a good home nearby! Thanks for the inquiries!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom