Block swap 2017

Which Block will we make?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHV-x4e500s exploding block

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXggafOP230 disappearing hourglass

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm3nCferp4 large size, star block only

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm3nCferp4 small size star block only watch till the end

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Background fabric choices follow:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brick red

• medium grey

• medium green

• medium blue

• Tan

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
What if we had a double swap.... a mug rug swap which are always lovely because you get to hear from someone directly and...tah dah...a challenge to make a quilt top out of one of the block swaps we've already done. I now have lots of sets of block but
1f647-1f3fc.png
♀️ I have so far only put one set together and made a quilt. Filled with shame! I am not suggesting we go the whole hog and finish a quilt, just get a top sewn together. Then we will have lots of photos to share. We can run it as normal, with a finish date. We can invite newcomers who happen across our challenge to stay with us and follow progress.
Just a thought.
I really love the idea of a challenge to finish a quilt top from one of the block swaps that we have already done and with a finish date so we have a goal. I would feel accomplished if I could get one of the many done.
celebrate.gif

Yes to the mug rug swap! I love
love.gif
using the ones that I've received and how they remind me of the people that share a love of quilting with me.

I really love the idea of a challenge to finish a quilt top from one of the block swaps that we have already done and with a finish date so we have a goal. I would feel accomplished if I could get one of the many done.
celebrate.gif

Yes to the mug rug swap! I love
love.gif
using the ones that I've received and how they remind me of the people that share a love of quilting with me.
I too love the MR's I have mine on my end table by my recliner, and a leaf bowl all are very much treasured. I think we do need to have a quilt top quilt along. Will give us a project to work on and get ready for spring and summer then late summer we can start with another block swap.

Hello ladies! Haven't checked in for a while as have stopped getting email alerts again! I have been so busy having a huge clear out of cupboards and rooms and moving everything around so that the house works better, nearly there now!!! It has been worth it although at times I have been tempted to quit!
Love the sound of the mug rugs and quilt along.
Do you want me to host the rug swap again as I still have my book with who has sent to who?

Hello ladies! Haven't checked in for a while as have stopped getting email alerts again! I have been so busy having a huge clear out of cupboards and rooms and moving everything around so that the house works better, nearly there now!!! It has been worth it although at times I have been tempted to quit!
Love the sound of the mug rugs and quilt along.
Do you want me to host the rug swap again as I still have my book with who has sent to who?
Yes that would be wonderful and remember to remind everyone not to tell who has who so it's a surprise

Trying to get mine in the mail by Friday, my son leaves tomorrow to go back to California. He will be back in June for his wedding. I'm loving the way these blocks are looking, can't wait to get them back.I'd like t o participate in the mug rug!

Trying to get mine in the mail by Friday, my son leaves tomorrow to go back to California. He will be back in June for his wedding. I'm loving the way these blocks are looking, can't wait to get them back.I'd like t o participate in the mug rug!
It seems like yesterday he was leaving for the military now he's getting married, I wish him and her the very best. I will put you down for the MR.

I will set up a new link for the Mug Rug (MR) in a few days and there we can also post our progress for our project, what due date would you like to see for the project completion?

Back
Top Bottom