Blue Orpingtons @ 22 Weeks Old

I found him. What a handsome boy.
big_smile.png
Cant wait to get those hatching eggs.
wee.gif

Oh CYN, you just love torturing us dont you?!?!?! LOL... They are so beautiful!!! I am so looking forward to getting the eggs and seeing what happens. Hurry up fall and winter and lets get to spring
lau.gif

Wow, this is an old thread! Suede and Velvet are now about 30-31 weeks old and Skye, my other Blue Orp pullet, is going to be 21 weeks this Friday. I'm anxious for eggs from her. She is living with Suede and his ladies full time now, those being the Lt. Brahma girl and the Buff Brahma. Don, if you really want to be on the list, just email me with your full name, address, phone, when you want them, etc. Also, do you want any Blue Orp/Brahma crosses in with them or any pure Barred Rocks? I almost always try to include extras, too, but right now, only Velvet is laying in the PURE Blue Orp category. Hopefully, Skye will start in a couple of weeks and I can test fertility on those. I may be able to do it the end of Oct or the first part of Nov. unless someone cancels their order. Just let me know!
Thanks for all the compliments on my sweet blue babies. They do have nice temperaments, I must say.

Beautiful!! I'm getting abunch of cochins but I'm really looking forward to the blue ones. Are you going to hatch babies out yourself? That would be a nice pair to get babies out of. I'll try and post pics of my cochins when they come.

Hey speckled, how is your orpington roo behaved compared to your other guys?
I always hear that they are more docile and freindly, do you find this to be true?
Also, do they crow as much as your other guys? Any one else with orpington roos can chime in too. Thanks, Trevor

Back
Top Bottom