Do you have a Border Collie?

• Total voters
And to bring it back to Border Collies, a shout out to dogs of my past, Deacon, the BC and Thunder the Wonderdog, GSD/BC cross. Sadly gone, but still loved and never forgotten, both truly great dogs.

In the right hands, a Border Collie is a truly amazing animal.
I do love border collies! Sometimes I feel bad though that mine doesn’t have a job. Hopefully he’s satisfied going on adventures but I know he would be happier with a herd of sheep to do what he was breed to do!

And to bring it back to Border Collies, a shout out to dogs of my past, Deacon, the BC and Thunder the Wonderdog, GSD/BC cross. Sadly gone, but still loved and never forgotten, both truly great dogs.

In the right hands, a Border Collie is a truly amazing animal.
They sound amazing!! :love

And yes!! I agree!! They really seem like great dogs. :love

I do love border collies! Sometimes I feel bad though that mine doesn’t have a job. Hopefully he’s satisfied going on adventures but I know he would be happier with a herd of sheep to do what he was breed to do!
He seems happy to me!! :)

Especially being part Pyr and possibly shepherd, it’s just as much of a job for him to be watching over his family. ;) :D

Doggies!!! :love I've never owned a Border Collie butI know that they are amazingly smart dogs. My daughter has a dog that is a mix of some kind. I think he may be mixed with Border Collie but I don't know. He as 1 glass eye and 1 brown eye. And one ear that stays up all the time and the other one stays flopped down. He is the sweetest boy.

Doggies!!! :love I've never owned a Border Collie butI know that they are amazingly smart dogs. My daughter has a dog that is a mix of some kind. I think he may be mixed with Border Collie but I don't know. He as 1 glass eye and 1 brown eye. And one ear that stays up all the time and the other one stays flopped down. He is the sweetest boy.
Do you have any pictures? There are a lot of people on here (including me) who love to figure out what some mixes are!

@KDOGG331 , do you have a BC? If you're thinking of getting one just know that while they're fantastic, they're also smart. And intelligence in an animal is like dynamite; no substitute for it if you have a use for it and know how to channel it. Otherwise, just a destructive force. Thunder was on local TV once and twice was in the paper. But he also needed about 8 miles a day to stay sane and once when I went to the mailbox without him, he pulled up the living room carpet and shredded the paddin underneath. You get a lot out of them but you have to put a lot into them too.

He sounds amazing!!! :love

I think one of my brother’s dogs has a little Border Collie in her. She is soooo smart and she stalks her brothers 😂🤣 she’s got a super intense stare too haha

Back
Top Bottom