Branding for your business or farm and you choose the price!

Skippersun Farms

In the Brooder
May 15, 2024
NE Georgia
Hi everyone! I've always loved design and branding, but my current job as a marketer doesn't let me have much creative freedom as I work in the corporate world..and marketing accounting services isn't the the most fun but it helps pay all of the chicken bills! šŸ˜‚

I would love to help anyone who maybe wants the following:
- Logos and Avatars
- Branding Kits (Primary Logo, Alternative Logos, Color Scheme, Fonts, etc.)
- Websites (I'd be happy to help get you set up with a domain and website and help you keep it up to date!)
- Edited Photography (I can photoshop anything in or out of a photo whether it be cleaning up/changing a background or removing poop stains!)
- Video Edits and Highlight Reels
- Anything creative or design related

This is something I really love and hope to pursue on my own one day, but first I have to build a portfolio..and that's where you would come in! I know how expensive this type of stuff can be, so I'd be happy to do the work for whatever you're able to give at this time. Whether it be $5, hatching eggs or just a thank you, you giving me the opportunity to gain more experience and build my portfolio is something I appreciate the most!

Feel free to PM me if you're wanting help on anything design or marketing related! Or drop a photo in the thread if you need a quick photoshop. Happy to help with anything (even non chicken related)! šŸ˜Š

I've added an example of my own branding kit for my farm for an example!

Skippersun Farms Branding.png

This is very interesting and your work is creative and attractive. Have you taken creative arts classes, or design classes? If so, you might include that info in your OP, if you can edit it. I don't need anything at the moment but I'll keep you in mind. Meanwhile, best wishes to you!

I have done all my branding already, I'm not an expert but I can do a little. Fair play for offering this to folks, I'm sure some will take you up on it.

This is very interesting and your work is creative and attractive. Have you taken creative arts classes, or design classes? If so, you might include that info in your OP, if you can edit it. I don't need anything at the moment but I'll keep you in mind. Meanwhile, best wishes to you!
Ah yes I have! My degree included digital marketing and design. I appreciate the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom