Breed?

yoopergirl1211

Crowing
5 Years
Dec 12, 2016
Erie PA
Hi! I know its pretty hard but I got some mystery chicks I'm hoping to identify. Thanks for your guesses!
This is one. I need to get pics of the rest but this is the one I'm most curious about
20170822_223538.jpg

20170822_223544.jpg

Meyers from the adopt me bargin. I know she isnt a Welsumer or Sussex and the blue laced red Wyandottes I got from them before were darker and it has feathered feet.

The one thing I can tell you is it appears to have 4 toes and feathered shanks/outer toe. Looks non crested and non bearded also. Deductive reasoning of clues helps a lot.

And it's awfully cute! :love Doesn't appear to be a breed or at least variety that I have raised yet. If you got it from the hatchery, check their site to find a chick pic that matches. It's a very good way to be clued in to breeds.

Its not a partridge Cochin I ordered some of those with it lol. An Oliver Egger would be cool. I used their chick identify tool but couldn't really find one that had the lighter color in the stripes with feathered feet but I might have missed it.

Its not a partridge Cochin I ordered some of those with it lol. An Oliver Egger would be cool. I used their chick identify tool but couldn't really find one that had the lighter color in the stripes with feathered feet but I might have missed it.
They use a combination or Welsummer, Marans, Ameraucana, and Legbars in their Olive Egger lines. So there is a huge range of looks you can get. The chick in question is definitely not one of their purebreds.

That would be awesome. I got the breeds I wanted to try for olive eggers next year on my own but id love one now lol. I'll post pics of the others later. Hoping its a girl.

Back
Top Bottom