Breeding Coop Plans & Ideas

I Love Layers

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 25, 2015
I am starting out breeding large fowl Blue, Black and Splash cochins.

I am in urgent need of some plans for a breeding coop. Preferably cheap, but we all know how that goes.

My dad would be helping a lot with it as I am a minor, we just built a house, the only thing we didn't do was pour concrete, so we are quite capable of a chicken coop.

We have some old windows from when we replaced windows in our old house. A lot of extra electrical wiring from our current house. Air nailer, generator for the air nailer, and hoses for it. And one of our neighbors is a retired electrician just in case we need any help.

So some of the major costs are covered like the windows and electrical. I think if my dad does say we can build it we will sheet rock 2 sides since that's cheaper then insulation.

But mainly I have to convince him. The minute I bring up another coop he says, You've already got one'.

I do have money saved up for it, and I plan on using egg money to help pay for it along with money I was given by my grandpa a few years back.

So if anyone had any plans or ideas on what to included it would be awesome if you could share!

I am starting out breeding large fowl Blue, Black and Splash cochins.

I am in urgent need of some plans for a breeding coop. Preferably cheap, but we all know how that goes.

My dad would be helping a lot with it as I am a minor, we just built a house, the only thing we didn't do was pour concrete, so we are quite capable of a chicken coop.

We have some old windows from when we replaced windows in our old house. A lot of extra electrical wiring from our current house. Air nailer, generator for the air nailer, and hoses for it. And one of our neighbors is a retired electrician just in case we need any help.

So some of the major costs are covered like the windows and electrical. I think if my dad does say we can build it we will sheet rock 2 sides since that's cheaper then insulation.

But mainly I have to convince him. The minute I bring up another coop he says, You've already got one'.
The powers that be have spoken....
I've been on both sides of the 'when you pay the rent/mortgage' line.
Sorry, but I agree with Dad.

Your urgency is desire, not need.

But Hey.... keep dreaming, yeah.....
advanced search, titles only> breeding pens
Click that link and start reading, taking notes, and planning.

Back
Top Bottom