BROODER thread! Post pics of your brooders!

Oh, it's 3X3 ft square and the bottom is wire floor to raise waterfowl so they don't rot a wooden floor out with their water mess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh, it's 3X3 ft square and the bottom is wire floor to raise waterfowl so they don't rot a wooden floor out with their water mess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love the three layer with bottom compartment for waterfowl. Know hubby won't build me something like this because it would hold TOO MANY chicks
barnie.gif

Love the three layer with bottom compartment for waterfowl.  Know hubby won't build me something like this because it would hold TOO MANY chicks :barnie
my bf said I can raise all I want as long as they are OUTSIDE. He didn't have much option, either help build it, or they continue to live in the house.

Here's mine it worked really well when the chicks were new but they out grew it quickly

Hubby added a window so the kids could see in and they loved it! I was amazed at how much the chicks did too actually. They spent as much time watching us as we did them through the window lol. It's doubled up so there's a pane on the inside and the outside and no one can get at the silicone and eat any of it.

Here's mine it worked really well when the chicks were new but they out grew it quickly

Hubby added a window so the kids could see in and they loved it! I was amazed at how much the chicks did too actually. They spent as much time watching us as we did them through the window lol. It's doubled up so there's a pane on the inside and the outside and no one can get at the silicone and eat any of it.
I love the window! I use to use the tubs but I just raise to many for that now. Good looking brooder

My dog crate brooder! It's an extra large crate that used to be my 90 lb retriever's. I have another one that I can remove a panel from and attach to this one when they get a little bigger to give them more space.

My dog crate brooder! It's an extra large crate that used to be my 90 lb retriever's. I have another one that I can remove a panel from and attach to this one when they get a little bigger to give them more space.
good looking setup. You'll probably have to put tallet cardboard in the front after a week or so cause they'll jump up and get out the wire.

Back
Top Bottom