Broward & Miami-Dade Counties

MomsGoneMild

Chirping
7 Years
TTENTION: South Florida areas of Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, and Collier County.We are attempting to build a network of chicken friends, breeders, and backyard enthusiasts for production birds, pets, and show in the (very south) South Florida areas of Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, and Collier County.Once we have a group of 5 or more, we would like to begin immediately with workshops, backyard tours, and swaps so that we can learn from each other, and share resources and support.Will you please help us find others in our area by promoting this thread on BYC and our new Facebook group, SoFlo Chick N Friends. To be added to the FB group just private message me on Facebook and mention soflo chick n friends in the message.

Please let all your South Florida friends know about this.

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!

Xoxo Annmarie

Hi - I'm in Miami as well and looking into getting some hens pretty soon. Love your idea of getting a group together and sharing info. Send me your email.

Hi there! You will need to friend me on facebook so I can add you to our FB group. We are having our first meet & greet THIS Saturday! FB = ANNMARIE FINO

Hi - I'm in Miami as well and looking into getting some hens pretty soon. Love your idea of getting a group together and sharing info. Send me your email.

Hi there! You will need to friend me on facebook so I can add you to our FB group. We are having our first meet & greet THIS Saturday! FB = ANNMARIE FINO

SoFlo Chick n Friends is having a meet up SATURDAY, MARCH 2nd in West Broward County. Hands-on Workshop to follow; Everything you ever wanted to know about incubating poultry/fowl/ratite. This group is specifically for residents of Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Collier County, but all others are welcome to attend. If you would like a FB Event Invite please friend me,Annmarie Fino and private message me your interest and the city you live in. SPREAD THE WORD!

So late to reply... Just sent u a friend request on FB. I see you have an SLW. You want a rooster? I have tooo many!

Saw your post about Dade and Broward Chicken friends. Would like to join your group! I have a small farm program and many chickens in the Miami Gardens area.

Hi! A couple of years late also, but was interested in finding out about your group too! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I am new to the site and to have chickens and I love your idea!

So far I have 5 chicks, less than a month old, their names are Nelly, Kelly, Elly, Holly and Molly and I have 2 roosters.

I would like to know more about the group and to possible have ideas on how to get my city to approve hens and chickens in residential areas like any other areas in Florida.

Thanks so much,

Silvia M. Valles
786-752-2122

Hello!
I am moving from Oregon to Everglades City and would love to continue keeping backyard chickens in Florida. Does anyone know what the rules are for Everglades City / Collier county?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom