Budgie

Laddu

Songster
May 1, 2021
India
Hello there
I have budgies n they're quite happy and theyre laying
I mean she's looks fine.
But I want to know what else can I feed her except here food ( kangni the little seeds )

Can you get pellets for budgies and finches in india? If not, you can feed them almost anything people eat. Just avoid anything too spicy, avocados, milk and chocolate. You might have to try a while to teach them that the new food is, well, food. They can be silly that way :) Budgies will also bathe in lettuce leaves.

Good luck!

Can you get pellets for budgies and finches in india? If not, you can feed them almost anything people eat. Just avoid anything too spicy, avocados, milk and chocolate. You might have to try a while to teach them that the new food is, well, food. They can be silly that way :) Budgies will also bathe in lettuce leaves.

Good luck!
There are some on Amazon but the rating are low..
Idk if they'll even eat it .
They eat coriander leaves n not anything else.
They're a bit choosy 😂

There are some on Amazon but the rating are low..
Idk if they'll even eat it .
They eat coriander leaves n not anything else.
They're a bit choosy 😂
LOL... at least they're eating something besides seeds ;) My budgies wouldn't eat anything but seeds for a long, long time. I got them finch pellets (Can you get Zupreem or Roudybush off Amazon?) and they slowly ate those.

Hrrrrm..... I wonder what else you could feed them that's local...

LOL... at least they're eating something besides seeds ;) My budgies wouldn't eat anything but seeds for a long, long time. I got them finch pellets (Can you get Zupreem or Roudybush off Amazon?) and they slowly ate those.

Hrrrrm..... I wonder what else you could feed them that's local...
Hmmm.... I'll try get some pellet for em ..
Till then let's see what else they like to eat 😂.. like my chicken loves tomatoes so very much..

My budgies always loved cucumbers, lettuce, millet on the stalk, corn, rice, sweet potato, cooked chicken. . . We always let them fly around the house, and they would come and sit on the edge of the plate during meals and eat with us.

My budgies always loved cucumbers, lettuce, millet on the stalk, corn, rice, sweet potato, cooked chicken. . . We always let them fly around the house, and they would come and sit on the edge of the plate during meals and eat with us.
They're not very familiar with us...
But I try to give em new things ☺️

Back
Top Bottom