Buff laced polish peeps...

prariechiken

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Midwest
I have two buff laced polish chicks that we hatched this year. Is anyone interested in em? Here is some pics of the birds they are out of. I think they are two pullets, I'll post a pic of them if it'll stop raining here. We are in Eastern Kansas.

BLPolish2.jpg

BLPolish1.jpg

Can email us at [email protected]

Can you ship? I have a Roo,he is very lonely. He will need a few hens for the winter, to snuggle with. I cant do paypal...but can send you money order.

If ANYONE has those polish type chickens for sale...I'd sure like to buy a couple of them from you.

Thanks
Sue

Those are very pretty polish keep me in mind also if you end up with any more
smile.png

I am looking for a couple girls or eggs----

Sue I have bantam chocolate male w/a blue splash female and a white female if you are interested in eggs --- This incubator full stuff is no fun:(

Last edited:
Sue email Sent--- Carol let me know when you get back I still do not have a pure girl for BB Polish Boy
he sits all alone wanting for true love

prariechiken do you ever get fertile eggs of those buff polish that you sell? Are they bantams or standards?

Hello all, been working bunches of OT at work, sorry I haven't been on in a while. The buff Poles are standard size. I will need to check with the PO to see about shipping them. The two chicks are a month or so old, I'll try to get a good pic of them tomorrow, if it will stop raining...been raining for like 3 days now. I have never sold eggs before, but would be willing to give it a try...I'll be back on tomorrow with more info....

Back
Top Bottom