Button Quail are hatching! Moved to Brooder (+PICS)

I used to have a breeding flock of button quail in my aviary I gave them to my friend though they were especialy cool when the go broody and hatch their own every body should have some mine were the best I just don't have time for them or a place for them right now.

Good luck with you buttons
Henry

I missed the third, too! Went to bed at 11:45, DD woke me up at 12:30, and I have another baby!! I think they're plotting against me!

They are just adorable! They look like they are coming out of little chocolate eggs!
jumpy.gif

Congrats on the babies!!! I have 13 and they are great. For anyone that is interested send me a message and we can figure out a price. It is to cold right now for me to ship but the temps are suppose to be warming up soon. I sold a bunch on ebay and kept track of the hatches. I had 2 sets that didnt hatch anything, I think they were x-rayed. People before and after had at least 50 % or better. I get about 4 to 6 eggs a day. Cher, if you want different babies let me know when you want more eggs.
smile.png
Jenn

LOL...You HAD to offer, huh? Of course I'll take more!!! Send me an email with prices and stuff!!!

Back
Top Bottom