"BUY IT NOW" AUCTION 27 EASTER EGGER EGGS, PUREBRED BLUE AMERAUCANA ROOSTERS FROM PIPS & PEEPS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
  1. I have 27 beautiful Blue EE eggs up for your consideration.This flock is covered by 2 Gorgeous purebred blue ameraucana Pips & Peeps Roosters.I also have 5 black split to lavender EE hens in this pen..so you will get all colors from this crossing. My flocks are tested by the State: TEXAS PULLORUM-TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479. Shipping is $16.50. My hatch rate here has been great. My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. PayPal is the way to pay: [email protected] IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY WILL ENLARGE.. ~Charm1704
  2. THIS IS A " BUY IT NOW" AUCTION, EGGS ARE READY TO SHIP. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ BELOW FOLLOW UP FEED BACK
    ep.gif
    ~CHARM1704 I have 27 eggs to send now!
http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ here is a link to my web site, so you can see more pictures.

Last edited:
THIS IS FROM ONE OF MY BUYERS ON THIS AUCTION!

celebrate.gif

Charm just wanted you to know that on the eggs you sent (31 total, 2 crushed by postal service handling) i set 29 eggs. I candled today and 26 are developing... excellent fertility, most excellent....

jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I WANT ALL MY BUYERS TO BE THIS HAPPY.... HE WILL HAVE A FLOCK OF BIRDS!!!!
ep.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
gig.gif

I would love to take these if you will ship them to Alaska. It doesn't cost any more than to the rest of the US. And since you are in Texas they would be able to come right up the coast.
Please let me know asap. Thanks!
Amy

I'll buy them.

Layton, Utah.

I can do PayPal or can send check or money order. I've also bought from Pips and Peeps in the past.

Back
Top Bottom