BYC’s BirdTober thread - 2023

Pics
Meant to do more prompts but ended up working more on this one...
20231010_111516.jpg

Apparently I just don’t know how to fit things on a page anymore, I cut its poor little footsie off. I already did a house wren last year and didn’t really know what else to do so I looked in my bird and found the cutest wren I could which happened to be a winter wren. Drew this while listening to music. Drawing and listening to music is one of the most pleasant and relaxing things. Drawing on its own can be stressful without music to drown the thoughts so it’s just me, pencil, and paper
F7C91CB3-36B8-4F39-BCDC-12932F77279B.jpeg

Apparently I just don’t know how to fit things on a page anymore, I cut its poor little footsie off. I already did a house wren last year and didn’t really know what else to do so I looked in my bird and found the cutest wren I could which happened to be a winter wren. Drew this while listening to music. Drawing and listening to music is one of the most pleasant and relaxing things. Drawing on its own can be stressful without music to drown the thoughts so it’s just me, pencil, and paperView attachment 3656116
I also like to listen to music when I draw. It is amazing how much of a difference it can make when you do. It is really relaxing to me.

Back
Top Bottom