BYC Café

Okay, well now they are saying 1 to 3 feet of snow.
My soup is made and the critter waters are topped off.
Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

So far so good on the weather. I'll be heading out to get my first load of pea stone in less than an hour. The plan is to bring in and spread 6 loads of material; pea stone and top soil. I will have 4 helpers for most of the work.
Will also get the huge stones moved while they are here.

So far so good on the weather. I'll be heading out to get my first load of pea stone in less than an hour. The plan is to bring in and spread 6 loads of material; pea stone and top soil. I will have 4 helpers for most of the work.
Will also get the huge stones moved while they are here.
We did it. I'll be able to get the pond finished before I leave for the beach.

I'll get another 1/2 load of pea stone and 1/2 yard of topsoil to finish building out the berm on Monday but hopefully tomorrow I'll have the bog liner fully pinned and covered and most of the plants back in. I plan to pressure wash the house and mulch the entire property next weekend and get the coop cleaned.

The storm missed us. Off and on rain today.

Yesterday was really nice! They said the more sunshine we had, the higher the chance of a storm, but we must not have had enough sun to make it happen. That's ok; we had enough sun to make a nice day.

Tuesday is the only advertised dry day this coming week. I need to get a lot of stuff planted in the garden, so nothing is going on the calendar for Tuesday. Dirty hands day.

Back
Top Bottom