BYC Café

Krista, have a flat white for me.
droolin.gif

Hmmm, what can I say.  What happens in the country, stays in the country! 

A big welcome to you @Chickenchick11.  Here in Australia we are expecting 88F today.  I'm going to need my jumper!  (FYI - It's Summer here at the moment, and we have had many consecutive days over 100F+!)

Off to work for me today, sigh.  I work in the office one day a week and then from home as I can, farm commitments permitting.  Really not looking forward to the drive but it gives me time to ponder my thoughts. 

I might stop at Macca's for breakfast on the way - all of a sudden the day looks brighter!  Their coffee is not as good as the one you get at our BYC Café of course, but it's coffee none-the-less!

Have a great day all!

- Krista

Thanks Krista!
Wow, your weather sounds very inviting right now. LOL! Here in Northern Minnesota we only get one or two days a year that are 90+ degrees.

Krista, As far as your snake: If a man came on my property with a knife dipped in poison to kill my chickens or even just to stay cool and so much as thought about using them on me, he'd have a 40 caliber hole in his chest next to a couple more. If a snake tried to do the same he'd lose his head by my shovel. That's no matter what the law said. Just sayin
1f609.png

Krista, As far as your snake: If a man came on my property with a knife dipped in poison to kill my chickens or even just to stay cool and so much as thought about using them on me, he'd have a 40 caliber hole in his chest next to a couple more. If a snake tried to do the same he'd lose his head by my shovel. That's no matter what the law said. Just sayin
1f609.png

I agree 100%!

As I said, what happens in the country stays in the country. There aint too many people looking over your back fence out here
wink.png

- Krista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenchick11

Good one Scott!
gig.gif

We actually have only about a foot and a half of snow on the ground right now (though I probably just jinxed myself. LOL)
I think ya did..not sure exactly where north you are but I bet you're getting snow now..just like us.
he.gif

Snowing and cold as well and I have no idea how much is on the ground. It is called the snowpak and God help you if you if you fall off the path.
lau.gif

8" to a foot predicted, sub 0 temps.
But all is well cause I have my "Coffee Clutch" groupies! Enjoy the day - I'm getting the fire going and I should make cookies or something.

Whoa - that's a lot of snow! I have a cookie recommendation although they may be hard to find depending on where you may live. http://www.immaculatebaking.com/product/gluten-free-chocolate-chunk-cookie-dough/ I make regular cookies from scratch but then I don't get any. These are quick and easy. They have a product locator. I love that they're a small company and gosh, they taste good. I made the chocolate chip ones last night and little elves made off with many of them.. Their PB ones are good too. I've only tried the GF ones but they also make a crescent roll that's good as well.

Back
Top Bottom