BYC Café

How long do the Cornish crosses last? weeks isn't it? at ten weeks their legs start to give out?
Some tractor trailer trucks full of meet birds passed us by on the interstate. I have always said a small mental word of thanks to the birds before I take a bite of their affordable flesh, but now there will be an added moment of gratitude for their efforts,

Welcome back @3goodeggs ! It made my head hurt to think how smart your boy is going to be after 4 years of those classes.

@WVduckchick your cookies look delicious! Pass the plate please
droolin.gif

Have to tell you this... I Googled chocolate chip cookies to get a pic. Saved it and noticed a big HAIR across the cookies! I thought "I doubt anyone would eat those"!! So I found a better pic :gig

Welcome back @3goodeggs ! It made my head hurt to think how smart your boy is going to be after 4 years of those classes.
I have been in the grips of anxiety all day worrying about how hard those classes are. Not my kind of fun.
sad.png

During parent orientation one of the instructors pointed out that the normal angst kids feel is not fitting in. He said this entire school is full of nerds and geeks and your child has found their element.
I'd just be
hit.gif

Have to tell you this... I Googled chocolate chip cookies to get a pic. Saved it and noticed a big HAIR across the cookies! I thought "I doubt anyone would eat those"!! So I found a better pic
gig.gif

Thank you for not feeding us the hairy cyber cookies!

I have been in the grips of anxiety all day worrying about how hard those classes are. Not my kind of fun.
sad.png

During parent orientation one of the instructors pointed out that the normal angst kids feel is not fitting in. He said this entire school is full of nerds and geeks and your child has found their element.
I'd just be
hit.gif

Just keep repeating the kid-left-home parent chant...he will be fine...he will be fine...he will be fine.

Really, he will (but it's hard on moms and dads).
hugs.gif

Phew. Renewal for the trailer mailed out, got some
Layer feed, oyster shells and dog food, and did a grocery stock up. Now getting a pizza for lunch cause it's too ****** hot to cook anything then I'll be back oot and aboot to work in another hour and a half. Wheeee.

$14 for 50lbs of feed. Bless you kahoots bless you.

Back
Top Bottom