BYC Café

caf.gif
Good morning, all.

That rhubarb strawberry custard recipe better end up on this thread!!!!
Please
hugs.gif
love.gif

Scott

Yeah! That is what I was thinking! Some are baking in the heat...., while my morning ride was cut short with a cold rain/sleet onslaught.....

Originally Posted by The Duck Ladie

Okay. ( How 'bout a Chai )

Howdy and Welcome! I LOVE Chai! And hot tea and hot coffee. Pretty much where I live, any hot drink is great.

Morning folks! Heading out for another ride. The TX horses do not do raging spring runoff water, whether to drink out of or cross or to walk across on a wooden foot bridge. Not gonna happen...
so we are heading down to the plains to ride some rolling hills and foothill areas. My horse will like that space to move out. At least it is still cooler here.
Happy almost Hump Day!

Last edited:
Yeah! That is what I was thinking! Some are baking in the heat...., while my morning ride was cut short with a cold rain/sleet onslaught.....

Howdy and Welcome! I LOVE Chai! And hot tea and hot coffee. Pretty much where I live, any hot drink is great.

Morning folks! Heading out for another ride. The TX horses do not do raging spring runoff water, whether to drink out of or cross or to walk across on a wooden foot bridge. Not gonna happen...
so we are heading down to the plains to ride some rolling hills and foothill areas. My horse will like that space to move out. At least it is still cooler here.
Happy almost Hump Day!
morning Margie.......

I had several run ins during my high school years, with a horse that would not cross any kind of water. Even if it was only a few inches wide. She usually would remind the rider, with an abrupt stop. She was evil.

Happy almost Hump Day!
Ever had Chai from scratch? It's SO good! And easy!

Quote: My DD@ has a mare that picks what water she will go in and what water she will NOT even wet a hoof in. The water that horse wants to go in, she will try to lay down and roll, no matter if it's a mudpuddle or a 3 acre pond or the Cape Fear river, if she's in it's time to play.
Wooden bridges all have horse eating trolls with BIG teeth under them you know.
ep.gif

Scott

Back
Top Bottom