BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Hope you are all ready for another Monday.

I hatched a few ducklings this weekend. :D

Congrats WV! Looks like you did well...nothing much cuter than ducklings. What a nice weekend you had!

Thanks! It was amazingly stressful! Had to do full assists on them all as calls have such short bills, they have trouble zipping on their own. But it was worth it, they are adorable.

Thanks! It was amazingly stressful! Had to do full assists on them all as calls have such short bills, they have trouble zipping on their own. But it was worth it, they are adorable.

Looks like all your hard work was totally worth it, they are adorable!

TK, I don't know what you did with the coffee today, but it was so good I've already inhaled my 2nd cup. Special Monday blend maybe?

Good morning everyone. Only today and tomorrow left with the little one, then it is back to work. DH built a nice "playpen" for her in the basement so she will have somewhere safe to play while I'm at work. Was busy all day yesterday cooking, we had a nice dinner for my dad's birthday with all his brothers and their wives (my aunts and uncles!). It was better than any present we could have gotten him.

Thanks for the baking challenge tag! I will see of I can't come up with something!

Other than that, just dealing with some very soggy lawn, an absolute mess of a driveway and no end in sight!

Have a great day everybody!

Back
Top Bottom