BYC Café

Good morning everyone. Only today and tomorrow left with the little one, then it is back to work. DH built a nice "playpen" for her in the basement so she will have somewhere safe to play while I'm at work. Was busy all day yesterday cooking, we had a nice dinner for my dad's birthday with all his brothers and their wives (my aunts and uncles!). It was better than any present we could have gotten him.

Thanks for the baking challenge tag! I will see of I can't come up with something!

Other than that, just dealing with some very soggy lawn, an absolute mess of a driveway and no end in sight!

Have a great day everybody!

Good morning, Wiggles
frow.gif

Only 2 more cute days left? You need to share more pic's of the little one, so we all can get overloaded with cute puppy pic's!
Have fun with the spring breakup.
hugs.gif

Scott

Morning! Frosty here this AM but warming up. Cute ducklings!
I bet it will be hard to leave that sweet little pup and go to work.
hugs.gif

I am glad the coffee is strong today. I think it is going to be a late night, off to wrestling practice and I am not used to it but it will be nice for the DS$ to see his buds again.
Have a wonderful day you all!

WV, I am seriously jealous here. I adore Calls!
love.gif
I hear you on the anxiety - even when you know that peeling is probably the right thing to do, knowing when is such a guessing game.
barnie.gif

Miss Wiggles, great pictures! Looks like the little girl is fitting right in.

WV, your Calls are ridiculously cute! I like the picture of one in your hand...really gives a good idea of how small she (or he) is.

Margie, sounds like you have another full day. Bet your DS enjoys himself!

Puppy pictures....
This one is "I found my brother's bone and I am very proud of it"

"The stand-off"

"I love my brother"

"Mommy let me on the bed!"

Being a puppy is hard work!

She is sooo cute!! And FLUFFY! The fluff is bigger than her head it seems lol does she have a smaller head or is that normal dainty female size?
1f605.png
she's super cute! And I love the other dog and the cats too!

Back
Top Bottom