BYC Café

Pictures are a great idea! Would love to see Woody on the trail when you get a chance, Margie!

So excited for your grand opening, NFC! I'm sure it will go great whether or not you feel all the way ready. Try to have fun!

My fence panels were finally delivered yesterday. Need to see how to cut them and may need to get some bolt cutters. Any good ideas on how to cut cattle panels?

Thanks for the coffee!

A nice big set of bolt cutters. aka... long handled That welded wire can be somethin'!

NFC, You are going to have wonderful weather and I bet every single golfer for miles (literally)
is going to be there. Have fun!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, sorry I've been MIA! Between work, meetings, cookies and Lucy, I've been pretty busy!

Weather has turned warm, although we are getting rain today. The 4 inches of snow we got on Tuesday is finally gone. DH has been hit with something, don't know what, I just know I don't want it! He has been miserable and trying to go to work but just can't make it a whole day.

Lucy has been busy exploring and growing. She is 15.5 pounds now and would much rather be outside. She is working hard on annoying the boys, Max, bless his heart tolerates her and let's her do whatever. Tonka on the other hand is not interested and spends a lot of time growling, which is not making me happy. I'm hoping he'll come around once she is not so obnoxious!

Have a wonderful weekend and a Beautiful Easter everybody.

Cookie orders

Max teaching Lucy how to prewash the dishes!

Good morning everyone, sorry I've been MIA! Between work, meetings, cookies and Lucy, I've been pretty busy!

Weather has turned warm, although we are getting rain today. The 4 inches of snow we got on Tuesday is finally gone. DH has been hit with something, don't know what, I just know I don't want it! He has been miserable and trying to go to work but just can't make it a whole day.

Lucy has been busy exploring and growing. She is 15.5 pounds now and would much rather be outside. She is working hard on annoying the boys, Max, bless his heart tolerates her and let's her do whatever. Tonka on the other hand is not interested and spends a lot of time growling, which is not making me happy. I'm hoping he'll come around once she is not so obnoxious!

Have a wonderful weekend and a Beautiful Easter everybody.

Cookie orders

Max teaching Lucy how to prewash the dishes!

Beautiful cookies!

And the dogs are sooo cute

Morning! Happy Easter. Coffee and tea are on.... Hope the GS's team had fun and did well Sour. It makes the hours of sitting there a bit more entertaining. DS$ did very well in both styles with a couple of firsts. Not a whole lot of depth to the competition though but maybe next weekend there will be more kids.
Enjoy the day everyone!

3 good games Margie. GS pitched a 7 to 0 shutout first game, and team also won the next two games to win the tournament. These kids are good athletes, but perhaps their strongest suits are their versatility at many positions and the fact that they do not panic.

Back
Top Bottom