BYC Café

Had every intention of sitting for a spell and catching up around here, but had the rare treat of a completely rain free weekend and made full us of it. ....worked so much that I had to come to wok today just to rest, lol.
Thanks for the brownies, @pertnear09

Good Morning, Café :frow
All day rain is forecast today, 90% chance until sundown :barnie
That is too much rain by at least half a day.
Only good thing about this is it's a warm (over70°F) rain. :confused:
Coffee and tea water are ready, so enjoy the day.
Scott

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Good Morning everybody. Been working way too much lately, and lots of cookies to make. Lucy has lost some of her baby teeth, and is getting bigger. She weighs 25 pounds now, and she looks so goofy with some big girl teeth and a bunch of baby teeth! She also is getting her grown up fur in. She will be a lovely honey shade when all is said and done.

Another day at work today. The weather has been cold and rainy, so at least I'm not missing much.

Good Morning, Café :frow
All day rain is forecast today, 90% chance until sundown :barnie
That is too much rain by at least half a day.
Only good thing about this is it's a warm (over70°F) rain. :confused:
Coffee and tea water are ready, so enjoy the day.
Scott

It rained here from October to last week, lol, enjoying some much needed dry weather now...hope your warm rain is fleeting.

View attachment 566978 View attachment 566979 Good Morning everybody. Been working way too much lately, and lots of cookies to make. Lucy has lost some of her baby teeth, and is getting bigger. She weighs 25 pounds now, and she looks so goofy with some big girl teeth and a bunch of baby teeth! She also is getting her grown up fur in. She will be a lovely honey shade when all is said and done.

Another day at work today. The weather has been cold and rainy, so at least I'm not missing much.

I can't get over how big she is. ....last time I was around here consistently she still hasn't even come home with you!

Morning! More snow and 25 overnight...
I didn't get to the plants, probably a good thing.

You can keep that weather!

Sunny and near 80 here today. ....wouldn't be bad but we went from cold and rainy to, "here's 90 degree days" ....could have done with some nice DRY warm spring days in between.

View attachment 566978 View attachment 566979 Good Morning everybody. Been working way too much lately, and lots of cookies to make. Lucy has lost some of her baby teeth, and is getting bigger. She weighs 25 pounds now, and she looks so goofy with some big girl teeth and a bunch of baby teeth! She also is getting her grown up fur in. She will be a lovely honey shade when all is said and done.

Wow is she getting big!! Adorable!

Also have you had ear problems with your Goldens? My dad wants one and we used to have one but he doesn't want to deal with the ears. He says every one he's had and everyone he's talked to who has or had one have had really bad ears, like they stink, constantly getting ear infections and needing to be cleaned, etc. Etc.

Personally I think it's a matter of cleaning or even diet or allergies, I don't think they were on the best diets which I haven't mentioned yet, but he insists they all have problems.

Back
Top Bottom