BYC Café

Any one want to buy a lovely flock of really , really stupid guineas? Instead of getting better at going to roost in the run, they are getting worse. Here i am, sick and miserable chasing these morons around in the rain. One of them was twenty feet up in a tree! That might work if we had a livestock dog that stayed out all night, but we do not. Any way, i got most of them into the run and shut it. Then i made another sweep and got 3 more, the 4th decided to join in.
So seriously considering selling the foolish things. Not worth the aggravation all winter.
I've heard that they're not the brightest bird out there.

All that, and time for chickens too? I'm impressed..
My hen just hatched 7 Ameraucana chicks! I thought someone should know about it.
Alexander, US Marshal ret.
Bravo.gif

congratulations.gif
I love it when a broody does the work!

Morning everyone, thanks for the coffee WV.

Snow started falling yesterday afternoon, can't tell how much we have yet but it's enough to be long john and boot worthy. Our high is only going to be in the mid-30's today and tonight in the teens...guess that snow will be there for a little while anyway.

Good Morning WVC , N F C and, the rest of you Café Peeps :frow
Thanks WVC, for the get-me-started this slow Monday morning. :hugs
It's a warm and wet morning here, Thanks to Nate. They say only 3 more days of rain before it's all done, this crap started Saturday evening and it has been misting/drizzling/sprinkling/raining most of the time ever since. :barnie
I hope that everybody has a good Monday morning!
Scott

Back
Top Bottom