BYC Café

Good Morning! Sir Sour and Café People :frow
Thanks for the coffee Sir Sour.
My uninvited guest has decided that he will stay in my scrap pile. He just moved his preferred lounging/feeding/watching us area right next to a walkway used by DD#2 and DGD#5. Did I mention that DOC don't appear to like females, and has an very impressive hiss-spat. :eek: Things are getting interesting at chore times when they want to get to the old hen-house by the short path and not walk all the way around the long way.
I gotta run, Have a good Tuesday everybody!
Scott

Good Morning! Sir Sour and Café People :frow
Thanks for the coffee Sir Sour.
My uninvited guest has decided that he will stay in my scrap pile. He just moved his preferred lounging/feeding/watching us area right next to a walkway used by DD#2 and DGD#5. Did I mention that DOC don't appear to like females, and has an very impressive hiss-spat. :eek: Things are getting interesting at chore times when they want to get to the old hen-house by the short path and not walk all the way around the long way.
I gotta run, Have a good Tuesday everybody!
Scott

I would say evict him but I love cats and he doesn't seem to have a place to stay so please don't :p :lau

But maybe spray him with a water bottle when he does that? Teach him it's not okay? Although that might make him hate females even more, especially if they did it, and if you did it he might end up hating you too lol

Maybe you could try having them feed him his meals or at least some of them? Or at least the really special ones. Like maybe you could give him some cans and they could do it. Or maybe give him a really good treat, like meat or something, that he only gets from females. That should eventually make him come around or maybe stop hissing.

The way I see it is he's either just a brat and a *hithead cat and just hates females OR something has happened to him before to make him scared of them.

Now I have an important (well, to me. Maybe I'm just too OCD lol) question.... I am starting to get my dad's cold as of yesterday (we were all away this weekend so I guess it finally incubated and I got it?) and now today I have it slightly worse. So far I just have a sore throat and feel kind of blegh but the throat is to the point where it's also slightly mucusey or whatever so when you drink anything, it irritates it and I feel like I can't breathe/am gasping. Till I remember to breathe out of my nose lol I'm more of a mouth breather. I think it's also in my chest somewhat.

ANYWAY.

My question is I have a paper due and a test for my class tonight so now is a REALLY bad time for the cold to decide to incubate and hit me lol

And I am finishing writing the paper now. I know, I know...

So anyway, my question is how do I make my throat stop hurting or make myself feel better for and last long enough for a 3 hour class? It's at 6. I was honestly thinking of just buying a bunch of throat lozenges lol

I've tried tea and honey and it works alright but I can't even really drink that and I'm way overdoing the honey. Maybe I'll try again though, idk. I've also been trying some of that Bragg's apple cider vinegar in water and honey for something else but figured it could help with this, didn't really work though. And I just took that airplane drink stuff. That actually seemed to help me feel a little better overall but my throat is still really bothering me

Anyway, please help. If I obsess over the cold and my throat, which I do need to stop doing anyway, I might not be able to focus as well on the test

Back
Top Bottom