BYC Café

As an elective I took an art appreciation course. Final exam was on a series of paintings that were supposed to be viewed at a New York art gallery - I never went to view them. Got a solid B on the exam. The gift of gab is a great advantage. I always loved essays and essay type questions.

That's not nice. Bears were scatting on 'Al', and now he is tainted.

Good morning, Café, and NFC. Did y'all welcome Debby to the site yesterday ?

I don't need any more welcomes...I'm already welcomed, lol. It's the welcome part 2

I've been feeling weird myself - aside from the vertigo I have had since day after Labor Day. I feel a little nauseated throughout the day. At 70, I don't think I'm pg. Of course our weather goes from hot to cold, no rain, now we are getting all day rain.:mad:
You're still having vertigo? No reprieve in over a month? Omg. I can't even begin to imagine. I don't know much about vertigo but I always thought it came in short spells. I hope it goes away soon!

Hi Michelle and Margie!

It's all First Come = First Brew
smiley reading.gif

(Thanks for the new smiley @speckledhen it's already come in handy!)

Going to be off and on crappy here and in Pa today. We were going to spend the day in Intercourse, but may go to a movie instead.

I wonder how many of our younger members know what the word used to mean, how it was used when I was in grade school?

Not even going to comment on that one, Sour! :lau There could be essays written...
Anyway, Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for the coffee and I am off to get batteries and tires for the big rig. Hasta!

Morning Margie :frow
There have been lots of essays wrote about that topic. :lau
upload_2017-10-11_11-46-32.gif

Scott

Back
Top Bottom