BYC Café

In my case, the lumpectomy cavity (where the cancer was removed last August) was followed by radiation in a wide area around the tumor site. Now my body is acting like the whole, bigger irradiated area is a foreign invader. Cut it all out, and there wouldn't be much left.

Hopefully draining the worst abscess areas will help.
I am so sorry you are going through that. Breast reduction surgery was bad enough to go through, though it did help my back. I had a cyst removed from my right breast when i was 18.
But this is a whole different ball game if it turns out like i expect.

I also finished my duplex quail hutch today. 20180319_180326.jpg
20180319_180314.jpg
20180319_180259.jpg

I am so sorry you are going through that. Breast reduction surgery was bad enough to go through, though it did help my back. I had a cyst removed from my right breast when i was 18.
But this is a whole different ball game if it turns out like i expect.
Hopefully you will have good test results and smooth treatment and healing. Remember - I have a very rare complication - as every doctor I see likes to tell me, and it's all I can do not to smack them in response!:gig

I have a very rare complication - as every doctor I see likes to tell me, and it's all I can do not to smack them in response!:gig

Really! "And telling me I'm a weirdo is supposed to make me feel better how?":smack

(Though I suspect that "very rare complication" is doctor-speak for "I'm pretty much out of my element here, and don't really know what to do about this.")

Praying that this mess resolves (happily!) for you, soon!:fl

Good morning Cafe!

I'm feeling great today, watching the sunrise, little one still tucked up in bed (my bed mind you. He's been having some trouble with sleeping lately and joined us in the wee hours this morning, but a snuggle with my toddler is fine by me :) )

It's -12 (10f) out right now, but I swear it felt like a spring day. And then I realized that's because it is!!:wee

391379187b8cba8691794b1bf338adc2--coffee-girl-coffee-lovers.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom