BYC Café

Thanks! You guys are such a bunch of livestock owners, you're funny. I hope they do well too and I am staying out of the way and letting Mum and Mother Nature take care of them. I put iodine on the navels, stripped teats and let them be. It is cold out there so I came in for coffee, drank too much of that, and now drinking hot water.

Right now all I have are the chickens, but I think we'd like to expand into other livestock one day.

That's where I am now too Tree. I miss the goats we had in FL (not so much the meat rabbits). Some day I'd like to get more animals...definitely more chickens, some ducks and geese, maybe more goats and some quail.

Give me enough time, I'm sure I can think of a few more critters :p

That's where I am now too Tree. I miss the goats we had in FL (not so much the meat rabbits). Some day I'd like to get more animals...definitely more chickens, some ducks and geese, maybe more goats and some quail.

Yes! Trying to narrow down is tough. Plus we'd need a return/contribution to the farm so it's affordable. Though we're thinking about adding a human baby so I think we'll hold off on the animal babies for a bit. (Except chickens...there will always be chicks lol)

Last edited:
Yes! Trying to narrow down is tough. Plus we'd need a return/contribution to the farm so it's affordable. Though we're thinking about adding a human baby so I think we'll hold off on the animal babies for a bit. (Except chickens...there will always be chicks lol)

Human babies are nice too. And they can grow up helping with chores! :woot

Yeah, got more litters coming too!

Oh wow!

I want all those minis geese and plis horses lol

And more cats and dogs, gerbils, guinea pigs, caged birds, fish pond or tank, rabbits, etc.

Really want chickens, goats, horses, and my own dog

Back
Top Bottom