BYC Café

Guess that means you have enough kids Alaskan. Don't you want to try for a girl ? If you don't want to keep her, I'll take her.

Sorry I don't think 70.8 years old is fit to raise a baby - I nap more than babies do. Darn!

a girl might kill me

hack, hack

Yeah, but it has to be from a certain restaurant here in Seguin. Hacenida de Ollivia. They have the BEST in South Texas!:D

Seguin! My mind is failing... but I think that is where the livestock auction barn is located... where I used to sell livestock with my grandfather ....

Howdy

I'm always serious if i tell you something that i will do...or not do! I was raised the old Texas way, "your word is your worth". If you don't do what you say your going to do, then pretty soon no one believes you.

you must be old. Good to meet you !

Congratulations to everyone on their new badges!
Thanks!
a girl might kill me

hack, hack

You would do fine! And think about the grand daughters you will have one day

Seguin! My mind is failing... but I think that is where the livestock auction barn is located... where I used to sell livestock with my grandfather ....

Howdy

you must be old. Good to meet you !

That is very cool on the emu eggs. Yesterday was spent wrestling, DS$ won both styles, freestyle and greco, at a local tournament and it makes for a long day. He is snowboarding today with his brothers and I am catching up on chores. He doesn't get to do Ski day with the school or hit the slopes with his friends during folkstyle wrestling season, because he is a beginner at snow sports and I know the beast that lies with-in and generally there are too many important tournaments on the line. So he gets to go play now and not under the influence of his friends... :D

Back
Top Bottom