BYC Café

Good morning, Café, and thanks for the coffee. Folks still getting lots of snow, and it was 80F + here yesterday - 70's today and then down into the 30's tomorrow. :barnie

It's baseball once again :yesss:. Grandson made his high school varsity team as a freshman. They have him pitching and playing second base. Team has played 4 games for 3 wins and one loss. GS has pitched twice for a win and a save - what's the difference ? Princess went to a game yesterday while I prepared a surprise 50 th birthday dinner for SIL. Today I get to see them play.
A win is where you pitch the whole game. A save is where you take over pitching for another pitcher.

Good morning all. Found this little guy under the broody yesterday afternoon. Thought he was dead, but he started peeping when I picked him up.

View attachment 1338470

Took a while to clean him up, warmed him with the hair dryer and took him back out and put him under the hen.

View attachment 1338472

Soon I’m going to go out and see if he made it through the night. Fingers crossed!

Friday, how's the little guy doing? He's had a rough start!

There's always coffee available in the Cafe @penny1960
coffee big.jpg

did pickup most BF's meds ran by the auction first they were running late picked up refurbished kitchen aid at local kitchen store 199.97 back to the auction tree down had to sit a bit cleared most of it got 32.30 from the three girls so 25.00 from the cockerel yesterday pays for food all around on them

Back
Top Bottom