BYC Café

Tense night here last night. Over the past couple of years our golden retriever , Dani, has had a couple of spells of extreme lethargy and apparent pain generally following periods of stress. Twice about 24 hours after grooming, and yesterday after freaking over Wednesday thunder storms. Last night was bad, and frankly I was concerned. We had an appointment for 10 AM, but today she is 85 % normal. She's 12, and with goldens there is always the concern of cancer. Canceled today's appointment and we will take her in next week for an extensive work up to see if we can define the problem. Vet is a friend, and I have his cell #. He told me that he is not going anywhere this holiday weekend and that I should call if she has any problems.
So sorry to hear that Dani had a rough spell! Sending along prayers and hopes for recovery! Not sure what the symptoms could mean but hope they are fleeting and of little circumstance. Please keep up updated!

Hi all,

Just got back from Home Depot. I've been out working on the coop so no wedding ring, went by myself and was asked to breakfast by a rather nice looking man while I was there. Nice ego boost with 50 on the horizon and closing fast :p

@Bamabexchicks I'd love some ham and eggs with a second cup of coffee and dark riast is my favorite, thanks :drool

Hi all,

Just got back from Home Depot. I've been out working on the coop so no wedding ring, went by myself and was asked to breakfast by a rather nice looking man while I was there. Nice ego boost with 50 on the horizon and closing fast :p

@Bamabexchicks I'd love some ham and eggs with a second cup of coffee and dark riast is my favorite, thanks :drool
C'mon get you some, you hot mama!

Back
Top Bottom